Summer Amusement

The heat is on! and almost everybody in my part of the world is enjoying the summer with the entire family either in a beach, nature resort or in a lagoon having a picnic -but me? I’d rather stay in my place and play internet bingo now! as in now! :) with the scorching heat I’d prefer to entertain myself inside my house. Unless of course if there’s a family gathering and my grandmother invites me to attend- and she won’t take NO for an answer.

Image not Mine

Speaking of bingo, I remember when I was in my Elementary days during summer I spent my siesta hour playing bingo with my mother in our nearby neighbors house-internet is not popular that time, and bingo is one of the recreation games in our village and everybody enjoy it. I remember some of the pot prize would be a couple of can goods, noodles and laundry soap. Sometimes the pot prize is cash. It was fun! because aside from the fact that your trying your luck in that game -your also able to bond with your neighbors. Bingo was so popular in the 90′s that even when you go to a carnival you’ll see people playing Bingo. Bingo was also brought to malls. I remember my mother and her friend would go to the mall every weekend just to play this game. I actually had fond memory with this bingo craze. It was about a Christmas day (Dec.24) and my step father has no job. My mother try her luck in this game in the mall and she won! She bring us food for our Christmas eve celebration. GOD is good indeed!

Nowadays, Bingo has evolve- you don’t need anymore cards when you want to play it. You don’t even need to go out of your house -bingo is just a click away online. You can play it anytime and anywhere as long as you have your computer and choose the best bingo games online that entertains you most.

11 Responses to Summer Amusement
  1. Mona
    April 14, 2012 | 10:25 pm

Same here I used to play bingo when i was young s neighborhood din now upgraded online n tlaga =)

2. Sheryl of georyl.com
    April 16, 2012 | 10:36 am

ehem, ang yaman na. daming raket, hehe! bisita lang dito. regards!

• Shengkay
      April 16, 2012 | 10:47 pm

hahaha..hi sis! miss you!
      yeah…kaya thank you LORD..

3. violy
    April 16, 2012 | 10:09 pm

haha reminds me of my mom, if not poker games, she’s playing bingo with her friends almost everyday! but not the online one. I haven’t tried the online one too.. maybe soon! ;)

4. Jessica Cassidy
    April 16, 2012 | 10:12 pm

I love to play bingo but it is been awhile since I play it :-)

5. Gagay
    April 16, 2012 | 10:18 pm

i hate the sun te Sheng,, so same as you, i rather play bingo online!nyahahaah!

6. Enzo
    April 17, 2012 | 1:35 am

Even now I still play BINGO with my students…not the gambling though…the revised bingo for English learning.

7. MC
    April 17, 2012 | 7:37 am

I really used to play Bingo before. I don’t know what happen that I lose my interest playing it! ^^

8. Gil Camporazo | RandomThoughts!
    April 17, 2012 | 7:44 am

People need to do some hobby or something to work on to make themselves busy and preoccupied. For it is not good for the body to be idle always. And this kind of past time is thrilling and suspense! I love playing bingo when I was a kid or even in my present age today.

9. marri
    April 19, 2012 | 3:47 pm

This is a CLASSIC game.
    We just had our BINGO social last Sunday (with family lng)
    and we all had FUN. I won once at least I got my capital back. :)

10. Filman Santiago
    July 8, 2012 | 9:27 pm

I usually played bingo when there were wakes in the neighbourhood before back in my hometown when I was a kid. It’s just os frustrating sometimes that when the older guys took over and find us playing dominos. hehehe